Playmate Membership

RedLight Streets members have three membership options to enjoy. We have created a platform that will allow you to explore your wildest fantasies in your own time and manner. Safety and privacy are key factors in our business and your experience. We are creating every more interesting and innovative way in which to do this, and provide the best experience for our clients.
For Playmates

All services are free for playmates!! What we offer to playmates:

We have a great opportunity for a playmate who will have access to our services for free. We enable this deal due to the way our payment structure works for when you find success in your search. You will gain 60% of the share, with the remaining 40% going to us to keep the service running well! We see this as a good compromise to allow free use of our service 24/7

Signup Free As Playmates

Achievements for playmates

Plan

Unlock at $0
  • Message:
  • Voice Call:
  • Video Call:

Basic

(Unlock at 0)
  • 8msg = 1 token
  • 5 min call =1 token
  • 3 min call =1 Token

Silver

(Unlock at 25000)
  • 7msg = 1 token
  • 4 min call =1 token
  • 2 Min call = 1Token

Gold

(Unlock at 50000)
  • 6msg = 1 token
  • 3 min call = 1 token
  • 1 Min = 1 Token

Platinum

(Unlock at 100000)
  • 5msg = 1 token
  • 2 min call =1 token
  • 1 Min = 2 Token

Diamond

(Unlock at 150000)
  • 4msg = 1 token
  • 1 min call = 1 token
  • 1 Min = 3 Token

Feedback from our playmates

Alexandra from Moscow

As a WebCam model RLS gives me the excellent rates. I meet and communicate with lot of clients from around the globe daily with the help of language assistance and with complete privacy.

Teri from London

Thought I would give this a try, really nice, simple, and classy looking site, offering great rates, and a team that is open to listen and take your thoughts and suggestions on board, Looking forward to see how things develop.